Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suikoden 2 Disc Only

1. ha HA.

2. mwa Ha ha.

3. Tee hEe.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

HEHEHEHE

5. Not only is it disc-only, but it has an authentic Buy-Rite void sticker on it. What more could one ask for?

For the Buy-Rite to have random capital letters?

7. Hey Rich, how about Go somewhere Else to Spam. Random enough for you. This is a legimate thread trying to sell or trade an item, not to be harassed by a sixteen yeaar old grammar fanatic and people who have no interest in it at all. I don't go into your threads posting random garbage that has nothing to do with the thread. You've all been reported to moderators. So stop posting if you're not offering.

8. This is kind of out hand...

I agree that is too high, if you want that price just list it on eBay Jester, but I don't think it would sell for that much myself.

No one on TNL will pay that for it since most of us know it can be had for less elsewhere, I'm sorry to say this but did you really expect a different response for that price and condition

Now everyone stop picking on Jester please.

9. Originally posted by Jester
    Hey Rich, how about Go somewhere Else to Spam. Random enough for you. This is a legimate thread trying to sell or trade an item, not to be harassed by a sixteen yeaar old grammar fanatic and people who have no interest in it at all. I don't go into your threads posting random garbage that has nothing to do with the thread. You've all been reported to moderators. So stop posting if you're not offering.
    I dont know what you're trying to get out of it by reporting them to moderators. They wont do much about it, considering its not REALLY important. And by threatening them, just makes matters worse.

People are letting you know that its NOT going to go for what you want. Especially the condition it is in. You say you saw one go for $73 or so on eBay. Is this eBay? Was it in the same condition as yours? I bet the person who probably bidded on it, had 0 feedback and was a NON-PAYING BIDDER.

As for Rich spamming, hes not.

You know what they say..

"Stupid requests, gets stupid reponses"

Originally posted by Jester
    Hey Rich, how about Go somewhere Else to Spam. Random enough for you. This is a legimate thread trying to sell or trade an item, not to be harassed by a sixteen yeaar old grammar fanatic and people who have no interest in it at all. I don't go into your threads posting random garbage that has nothing to do with the thread. You've all been reported to moderators. So stop posting if you're not offering.
    I try helping you by telling you you're asking too much and you might want to consider lowering the price, and I only get shit from you. Go report yourself to a mod.