Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 new Zeldas to be showcased at E3!

1. 2 new Zeldas to be showcased at E3!

I'm sure everyone has heard that there will be a new Zelda coming to the GBA, but it seems that there will also be another Zelda coming to the GC. http://www.zeldauniverse.net/

Both games will be shown at the upcoming E3

2. From what I've heard, the chances of either of these being shown at E3 are slim to nil. The GBA one...maybe on video or something, but the GC one is in like, pre-planning.
    shane_

3. I can hear Neozeedeater crying "overkill!" from wherever he is at the moment. I happen to agree.

I still need to finish Majora's.

4. I hope the new cube Zelda is in the same graphical format as Wind Waker, just to spite all those people who constantly bitched about it and called it "Celda".

5. I read something on Gaming Age's forum last night about Miyamoto saying they still had the models from the Zelda demo shown at Spaceworld 2000, and they would use them if a new story called for that sort of "dark" mood. Make of that what you will.

6. I could go either way with graphics, but it would be nice to have one more cel shaded game before changing the graphical style.

7. Meh to GBA.

Hmm to GC.

8. I wouldn't mind which models they use, either way it's Zelda.

9. Pretty dope how GC fanboys are like Sony Fanboys from 2 years ago.

"wait till E3...wait till Spaceworld...Wait till E3..."

The laugh cycle continues.

10. I've read that there are two new Gamecube Zeldas one development, one sporting the cel-shaded look of Wind Waker and the other utilizing a more realistic look of Ocarina of Time.

Also, what the hell is mattvanstone talking about? Does "laugh cycle" mean "playing the hell out of my Gamecube and enjoying every minute of it"?