Thread: Anyone here a Lone Wolf and Cub fan(manga)?

1. Anyone here a Lone Wolf and Cub fan(manga)?

Lone Wolf is one of the greatest stories I have ever read. Anyone else here fans that has read the entire series?

2. Heard of, but not read.
    Why? Everywhere I go, I see every volume EXCEPT 1.
    Bah to bookstores.

3. I really like it, though I've only got up to 10. I think the artwork is awesome, especially for it's time.
    pwned by Ivan

Real good anime...and i must recommend the Lone Wolf 2100 comic by dark horse...really good story...art is wonderfull..it follows the basic premise..but it is much different..

In this comic the world is dying from a virus called the war spore...Itto is an emcon..basically a cybernetic soldier that was made to protect the doctor that was looking for a cure..the doctor downloaded a programm that empliment the notion of Bushido to itto.than for some reason..(the book is only upto issue 7) the doctor tell itto to kill him and take care of his daughter who he was doing the experiments on.so he is travelling with this little girl,getting into all kinds of shit while being chased down for the murder of the doctor...REAL FUCKING GOOD!!
    If your a fan of Lone Wolf...pick it up...there are scene of him cuttin off limbs,heads,the tops of heads.noses! and hits is with his hands....he got a sqword like 3 issues in and just started reckin shop with it.real good.
    Pick it up..i don't think you will be dissapointed.

words from the Big Black Guy,
    JBNagis

5. chao - you need to stop by midtown comics or kinokuniya. i'd guarantee one of them to carry it.

6. in the city. midtown comics is in midtown (DUH!) right off times square and at the beginning of the fashion district. if you know where parson's is at, then you'll easily find midtown comics.

kino is over at rockefeller.