Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a couple of new paintings (boob warning)

1. cigs, I want to see those animations of yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

2. Originally posted by Klonoa
    cigs, I want to see those animations of yours.
    I second that.

JM

3. Great painting!!It got style.
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

4. I can't get enough of the red one... It's simply amazing... makes me want to start painting again myself... but i do abstracts, I don't think I could ever do aything ike what you did...

5. O_o this is.....wow. my fave stuff out of the work i've seen you do in the past. wow. sexy. keep it up.

6. The crow (raven?) in the second painting is incredible. "More birds" would be my humble suggestion.

7. Originally posted by Mode7
    The crow (raven?) in the second painting is incredible. "More birds" would be my humble suggestion.
    yes exactly the bird kicks ass... also JM would you be willing to post a slightly larger version of the second one so I could use it as my wallpaper? If not tha's cool,I understand if you dont want your work used by other people for random purposes...

8. If you don't have a limit on email attachmets, I can send you a bigger one. It is 7" wide & 4.675" tall, the resolution is at 200 pixels per inch. The file is 3.75 megs. Let me know if this is cool & I'll send it to you. I'd post it, but I don't have that much space at boomspeed.

JM

9. yeah that would be great... my email is in my profile obviosly... thanks alot man...

10. Um, I think the forum email is fucked up or something. Regardless, I can't add an attachment through the forums. PM me with your email address, & I'll get it right to you. Do it soon, the image is in my comp at work & after 5:00 pm central time I won't be able to get to it untill monday.

JM