Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alex Kidd... Strike!

1. I like Shinobi world, all of the others are boring.

And Vexx's character design is easily on the same level as AK's.

2. Originally posted by Alex Kidd
    Wow, good find Sggg! It's got some good original art work... too bad Sega of America doesn't make sections of their site dedicated to stars like Alex Kidd.
    So true... SOA's website has always been quite assy in all of it's various incarnations. SOJs current site, on the other hand... is brilliant. Cute graphics, tonnes of info, easy to navigate... the only problem is that I can't read it.

So far I have saved the entire Sega Community website to my hard drive - there are other great sections on games like Fantasy Zone. On day I'll be able to properly read it.. or, barring that, I'll have a Japanese speaking friend read them to me.

3. XS, could you please provide me your address? Why, do you ask? So I kill you... slowly... how dare you insult the cute Alex Kidd. How DARE YOU! LOOK AT MY AVATAR, JERK!!!!
    XBox Live Tag: Opa Opa

4. Originally posted by Sidez
    Don't forget Alex Kidd is out on PS2 this year
    Words cannot express how much I love the first version so needless to say, the PS2 game is quite easily my most wanted game right now...

Well, it's hard to say that having not seen any screens yet. I cannot even imagine what it's going to be like. Will it just be a 2D remake with high res graphics? Will it be 3D? 2.5D? I can't even guess.. I just hope it retains the charm and wonderful gameplay of th original Miracle World.. oh yeh, and it better have the same music! If the game turns out well and does not get an NA release, I may well buy a J-PS2 just for this game (and the rest of the 3D Ages series)...

I do hope that the 3D Ages games get international releases tho... if not individually they could at least put a few togther for a compilations.

*hope*

5. Blinx> Alex kidd.

6. Originally posted by Alex Kidd
    XS, could you please provide me your address? Why, do you ask? So I kill you... slowly... how dare you insult the cute Alex Kidd. How DARE YOU! LOOK AT MY AVATAR, JERK!!!!
    That's easily my very favourite Alex Kidd sprite. Nice work.

7. Funny how this turned out to be more of an Alex Kidd thread. i still have a working SMS with Miracle World and I have yet to beat it. I got up to King Janken and I barely beat him at janken (paper/rock/scissors) and then he kicks my ass and the numerous lives i had built up. I think once I beat him and afterwards was the driving the bike in the swamp? All I remember is getting frustrated and never picking it up again. The other games were cake compared to this. I love the game but I don't know if I can go through the aggravation.

8. "I think once I beat him and afterwards was the driving the bike in the swamp?"

haha, I wish you had a video of this... anyway, for those of you who may have missed this topic last night, please post your thoughts on the cute Alex Kidd. Don't let this videogame legend feel like you don't care... his games may not have sold a million copies, but he is still a cute boy.
    XBox Live Tag: Opa Opa

9. Alex Kidd? Yeah fine, whatever.
    Freedom is a road seldom travelled by the multitude...

10. Alex Kidd in the Miracle World is an excellent game.... I don't really like any of the subsequent sequels.