Thread: Chaos Legion.

1. Chaos Legion.

So it's been released today if I'm not mistaken(Japan). Anyone put it on pre-order or what?
    I got the impression that you just kick ass with your summoned freaks, if so it should be import friendly and it looks like a blast.

A video and the official site.

I'm surprised that its been such a low profile title, every Capcom game gets tons of attention, it's crap right?

2. 30/40 in famitsu. I might import it if I have enough $$$.

3. Hell yeah I'm all excited about this one Since I dont have Japanese PS2, I'll have to wait till US release later on this year.

The game looks very nice, and some of the pics of combat looked great. I havent watched the video yet, but I'm downloading it at this moment. I really like character designs and hope this one turns out well. Monster designs are also exceptional, and it has this DMC like gothic flair I like

Damn !! Just watched the video and WOW. The game looks amazing ! Its like much more action packed version of DMC, with all the moves and style intact. It seems to be simular to Dinasty Warriors games, but with some great magic FX thrown in. And the girl with 2 guns was doing all the Dante moves and then some. Once again WOW !!!

I cant wait for this one. It became #1 anticipated game for me this year !

It seems great. However most of Capcom's PS2 titles to date have, for lack of a better single word to describe them all, sucked. So, I'm waiting to hear some impressions of it as well as hopefully finding it for cheap off of eBay.

I still can't find a cheap Auto Modellista though, damn it.

5. WHat? Ok, I'll give you DMC2, which was dissapointing(but didnt sucked), but other Capcom PS2 games, like DMC and Onimusha 2 were great.

6. Yeah, I've been keeping my eye on this one since the first screens were shown. I'm a sucker for great character design, which this game looks to have in spades.

7. It looks really spiff to me. I just really hope that the story(which looks like it could be fantastic) is fleshed out well. The hero with blood on his hands, and the girl falling with blood from her chest at the end of the video really make me wonder what the hell is going on.

EightBit
    A is for action

8. www.tokyopia.com has impressions of this game, which are definitely positive, if short.

The story is based on a serial which ran in Dragon Magazine so there's plenty of story to the game, but I'm not sure how much sense it'll make without reading what its based on.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

9. Ammadeau, Thanks for posting that link to the impressions The game sound as good as it looks, and I hope Capcom will bering it to US faster.

10. Yeah, thanks Ammadeau. Those were some pretty intresting impressions. Capcom could maybe have a special of releasing the serial translated with a pre order of the game or something. That would be pretty damn spiff.

EightBit
    A is for action