Thread: Jaguar and 3DO games and system liquidation!

1. Jaguar and 3DO games and system liquidation!

Lately, I've been doing a heck of alot of wheelin' and dealin', both buying and trading. My piles of shame continue to grow bigger and bigger, and I've decided once and for all to do a final liquidation on all my 3DO and Jaguar inventory.

Why am I doing this? Well, firstly, my SECOND 3DO system kicked the bucket and is beyond repair. I think I may take it out back one of thse days and work it over with my aluminum bat just to relieve stress. And I honestly just don't feel like going out and getting a third one.

Secondly, I realized that I had already played every game I'd ever want to on my Jaguar with the exception of Battlesphere which I'm now completely convinced I'll never be able to procure a copy of. I can honestly say I really have no more plans to make any further use of it.

Thirdly, I could REALLY use the cash

First up are the 3DO games, the following are all CD-only unfortunately:

Theme Park
    The Perfect General
    Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo
    Shockwave
    Shockwave Operation Jumpgate
    Shockwave Beyond the Gate
    Syndicate
    Dragon's Lair
    Cannon Fodder
    The Horde
    Wolfenstein 3D
    Crash "n Burn

All are somewhere between mint and very good shape. But they all run just fine as I tested and played each and every one of them on my 3DO before it kicked the bucket. The following games have box and instructions:

Twisted
    Shanghai: Triple Threat
    Panasonic Sampler CD
    Crystal Dynamics Sample This!

I would preferably prefer to sell these all in one package, I'd even throw in a 3DO controller! I would also consider doing a trade if you would care to look at my GameTZ wanted lists and tell me if you have anything I'm intersted in.

Now for the Jaguar stuff:

Jaguar system (complete with RF Cord, AC Adapter, and one controller. Might have box too but must look around for it first.)
    Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure (complete with box & instructions)
    Val D'Isere Skiing and Snowboarding (complete with box & instructions)
    Tempest 2000 (cartridge only, otherwise it would be on eBay right now )

Also, seperate from the rest, I have Aliens vs. Predator for Jaguar. This I don't necessarily have to sell right now, as it retains its value independent of the rest. It is also complete with box and instructions.

PM me if your interested in doing a deal. I've set no price on these but I do have a price range in mind. I would also consider doing a trade or mix sale/trade if you want to take a look at my GameTZ list here:

http://gametz.com/?S=4405849&user=matapat&tab=AllAtOnce

I thought I'd give everyone on here a crack at these before I stuck them up on eBay. Just PM me if your intersted, I will consider just about any reasonable offer
    omg TNL epics!

2. Is no one interested in any of this? Ack, well, guess I'll get around to putting it on eBay one of these days then
    omg TNL epics!