Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rakugaki Showtime for Trade

1. Rakugaki Showtime for Trade

I floated the possibility of making this trade on an earlier thread, but I thought I'd make it official.

Possibly the rarest of all Treasure releases, this 4-player 2D fighting game is sought by collectors and players alike. I haven't played this game much lately, on account of the fact that I sold off my import-ready PSone a few months back. Believe the hype though: the game is quite excellent. Seventeen playable characters are there for you to unlock for multiplayer melee fests with your friends. Think Super Smash Bros. or Power Stone with scribbly-line characters, and you're half-way there.

I am interested in TRADES ONLY. There are several particular titles I'd like to acquire in exchange, including Battle Garegga (SS), Sengoku Blade (SS), Batsugun (SS), and other Saturn shooters. I'm also interested in Super Famicom goodies, even Turbo Duo stuff if you have it. All SERIOUS offers will be considered.

This post is actually more of a feeler, to get an idea of the interest people have in the game. I may yet hold onto it; it is a pretty nice little game after all.

PM me or email me at sleeveboy@hotmail.com if you're interested.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. PMed ya Sleeve
    omg TNL epics!

3. Sir Sleeve: videogamedepot.com, at the time of this writing, has a Batsugun in stock. $65.

4. Thanks for the tip!
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

5. Sleeveboy: Are you going to trade it? If you are, I could source a copy of any of those games fairly easily. Let me know (if Ragnarok doesn't already have it) if you want me to get you something to do the trade. I just wouldn't want to get something I wouldn't play myself, or already have...
    Boo, Hiss.

6. I PM'ed ya be sure to check my comments section of GameTZ, its where all my goodies are kept.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

7. Originally posted by phoenix angel wing
    Sleeveboy: Are you going to trade it? If you are, I could source a copy of any of those games fairly easily.
    Well, don't go overboard or anything. I would most likely seek at least two of the games on those list for any trade, so take that into account.

Just curious: what sort of "source" are we talking here?

NGEFreek: You need to take care of that Bad Trade Report.

8. I'd be down for Garegga and Batsugun, as I could get those fairly easily.

As for the source, that would be friends, buddies, evil salesmen, whatever...

If you're down for those two, let me know and I'll get them to trade you.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Originally posted by sleeveboy

NGEFreek: You need to take care of that Bad Trade Report.
    i would just ignore it...its probably bogus. i have traded with NGE on a few occassions, and hes a great trader, so i wouldnt hold it against him

10. Originally posted by phoenix angel wing
    I'd be down for Garegga and Batsugun, as I could get those fairly easily.
    Tempting...

What sort of condition are they in?

Garegga and Batsugun would be nice, but Garegga and Sengoku Blade...that would be to die for.