Thread: Lulu.

1. Lulu.

Lulu of FFX.
    It's my first time drawing her.

http://www.geocities.com/ithurtsmyeyes/lulu.html
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

2. More cleavge, dammit!

j/k, looks good... you should've given her the Mog doll too heheh

3. well I like it! very true to the character, and I thik there is just enough cleavge... haha...

4. Thanks!!

More cleavage?I'll see what i can do.

Yeah,i didn't add the Mog doll..

You could say,this is a work in progress.I'm still gonna ink and add more details.More belts among them.:P

It's gonna look like this in the end..

http://www.geocities.com/ithurtsmyeyes/lulu2.html

Or not.

Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

5. Really good Lulu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

6. Originally posted by negitoro
    More cleavge, dammit!

j/k, looks good... you should've given her the Mog doll too heheh
    I want to see some of your drawings. I read you were a fledging 3D modeller and I want to see some of your work . Something tells me you are pretty good due to you knowing alot about composition, form, perspective, etc.

C'mon!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. Ah, dAMON, always nice to see your work, man. Lulu's dress is such a drag to draw but you pulled it off quite well . Frankly, I don't think I could've drawn it... Now that's one of the reasons why I draw nudes !

8. Thanks!!

Andrew:Huh?fledging 3D modeller?I think you got me mistaken for someone else..but if you still want to see more of my art just go to my site.It's www.geocities.com/ithurtsmyeyes

mrdandy:Ah,yes.Drawing Lulu would be so much easier without the costume..which was exactly what i also did.
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!