Thread: Owww...that must have HURT....^_^

1. Owww...that must have HURT....^_^

I found a pretty interesting article regarding a victim's heroic efforts in preventing...just read the article

http://www.freep.com/news/locway/rape16_20020416.htm

I quoted the article below...
    ----------------------------------------------

Police say woman bit suspect following rape

Detroiter questioned after leaving hospital
    April 16, 2002

BY BEN SCHMITT
    FREE PRESS STAFF WRITER

A 31-year-old Detroit man suspected of raping a woman who bit and nearly severed his penis has spent most of his adult life in prison, court records show.

Detroit Police Cmdr. Dennis Richardson said Monday that investigators are trying to determine whether the suspect could be connected to any other rapes. Investigators questioned the man Monday after his release from St. John Northeast Hospital, where he received stitches for the injury.

The suspect is under arrest on preliminary charges of criminal sexual conduct and armed robbery, police said.

The suspect served 11 years in prison on a 1989conviction in Wayne County Circuit Court for assault with intent to commit murder. He was released on Oct. 1, 2000, according to state Department of Corrections records.

On Sunday, police allege that the man robbed and attacked a 36-year-old woman on Detroit's east side and dragged her at gunpoint into an abandoned home at 14461 Mayfield. He approached her on the street with a gun about 5 p.m., ordered her to "walk with me," and took her into the home, ordering her to remove her clothing, according to police reports. He stole $42 from her purse and two gold rings from her fingers as she undressed, police said.

Then he allegedly raped and sodomized her, telling her, "You make a sound, I'll kill you," according to police reports.

The woman told the attacker that she couldn't breathe, police said. He ignored her and she ended the attack by biting and lacerating his penis, police said.

Police said the suspect then ran to his nearby home, where he told his wife that he injured himself on a backyard fence while running from a dog. She took him to the hospital.

Meanwhile, investigators interviewed the rape victim and followed a blood trail from the location of the assault to the suspect's home, where they found a large puddle of blood in his dining room, according to the police report.

Police said they located the suspect after calling area hospitals and matching his description with a man who was being treated at St. John Northeast.

Carey Goryl, a spokeswoman at Turning Point crisis center in Mt. Clemens, praised the victim for doing what she had to do to stop the attack and stay alive.

"It's amazing what people will do to get out of a terrifying situation," Goryl said.
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

2. lol... he got what he deserved... well, he probably deserved even more...

3. The man is lame, especially his excuse in which he stated the injury occured on a backyard fence while running from a dog. Oh yeah...uh..huh...your penis was severly damaged from a fence...

4. Originally posted by jae_hoon_MOTW
    The man is lame, especially his excuse in which he stated the injury occured on a backyard fence while running from a dog. Oh yeah...uh..huh...your penis was severly damaged from a fence...
    Stranger things have happened, my friend
    omg TNL epics!

5. Originally posted by Ragnarok the Red

Stranger things have happened, my friend

RTR, I shipped your bonus items today so im guessing the product should arrive by saturday or monday... . Give me an example of something "stranger" bro...

6. I think he got what he deserved.

As for his excuse, how would your penis get stuck in the fence, unless you run around naked

wEEman33 Guest

That is the lamest excuse I have ever heard for nearly getting your penis ripped in two. He couldv'e said the dog bit his penis and that would have been a little more believeable. Bastard got what he deserved though

8. hahaha

you want weirder, goto the darwin awards webpage.