Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Genny 2 and Sega CD Top-Loader

1. Wow. I paid eight bucks for a Genesis 1 (just the console).
    Then again, I paid another 25 for a second Genesis 1 with two controllers and all the trimmings.

2. ...

Well I paid 225 for my Sega CD and 180 for my Genesis--that is when they came out--hmmm maybe Sega CDs are becoming rare, but Genesis always go for like 10 bucks used--now complete in box and all that I could see paying like 25 bucks for it and then then maybe 25 for a Sega CD--model one is much better than 2--my first generation one is still ticking while the top loader conked out already...plus it looks better...

Those ebay people are insane--call your local game store and see what they are selling stuff for and then base it on that--min sells Gens for 8 bucks without hook-ups, 15 with everything--Sega CDs around the same...

Although I would maybe consider spending 75-100 on one of each system still sealed and never opened, but otherwise, no way...if you're gonna spend 100+ you might as well go for a Sega CDX or look for a JVC X'eye...and just pay the extra...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

3. Originally posted by 88mph
    This is insane... I'm gonna be sticking a lot of sega cds on ebay really soon.
    Why not just box them up and send them to me?

I think I did that once already...

Tell you what, participate in my soon to be posted "Sale of the Century: Part II" and I'll send you a Sega CD.

Good deal?