Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Which classic Konami game series would you most like to see brought back?"

1. "Which classic Konami game series would you most like to see brought back?"

Let the Konami main page completely load and you'll also get a pop-up with a poll asking "Which classic Konami game series would you most like to see brought back to a next-generation console?" While nothing is guaranteed from this (we'll probably just get another PC compilation, if even that), it still can't hurt to let your voice be heard.

Predictably, Snatcher is leading the pack, while (quite sadly) Lethal Enforcers is topping Axelay. And it's business as usual for Rocket Knight Adventures: on the verge of a breakout, but still not getting the respect it deserves.

2. Axelay +1

James

Damn. Snatcher is my favorite but I really want to support Rocket Knight and Axelay sequels too.

4. Snatcher.

The survery didn't pop up, URL please?

5. Merci

6. You can vote as many times as you want. Provided you are on a PC with Internet Explorer, you can right click, go back, and vote for a different title, or the same one more than once.

7. Rocket Knight Adventures for me.

8. Rocket Knight.

9. As long as lethal enforcers is last on the list, and Snatcher is first. I am pleased.