Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SELLING: Panzer Dragoon Saga US

1. SELLING: Panzer Dragoon Saga US

Post offers here.

2. $0.01 That's my best.

3. $0.02

4. dude just go to ebay with it. people here are insanely cheap or offer no real amounts their willing to pay. youll make more there anyway.

5. I bid a dollar, Bob.

jasn3: I mean you no offense but this isn't eBay, and we aren't going to go into a bidding war over this. Set a price and give it to the first one to take you up on it. I'd buy it from you but I can't throw $100 arround like that - at best I'd offer $60 right now, and that's just a rediculous price. Go to eBay and get the most you can out of it.

6. Originally posted by ShineAqua
    jasn3: I mean you no offense but this isn't eBay, and we aren't going to go into a bidding war over this. Set a price and give it to the first one to take you up on it. I'd buy it from you but I can't throw $100 arround like that - at best I'd offer $60 right now, and that's just a rediculous price. Go to eBay and get the most you can out of it.
    Yeah... If you have set prices. you;re most likely going to have a easier time selling it. But You;re best bet for the most money in Ebay.

7. I just don't want to deal with eBay, letting the thing run for a week, paying a fee for listing it, etc, and besides, I'd rather see it go to someone I "know," even if only through a message board.

8. Good luck with your sale, this is a great game, one of the best RPGs I have ever played (other than the ending, the game is superb).

9. You didn't like the ending? I thought it was awesome. Well... are you talking about the part with Edge, or the part with Azel? The Edge stuff I was pretty ambivalent about, but the Azel stuff was incredibly powerful.

10. Well shit than, my offer of $60 still stands.