Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This article makes Jae SAD...

1. I don't really think so. It's not like I know the people. Yes, it's very bad for their families, but not for me. The inherent irony was just more than my twisted little mind could take without giggling.

I have a rather obscure take on how death affects me anyways. I just don't find it sad. I find living a terribly harsh life much sadder than death. Death is inevitable, why not find a little humor in it; instead of wallowing in misery over something unavoidable...?
    Boo, Hiss.

2. death is not that bad, it is how one dies that counts.,

at least they returned to the ether together.
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

3. That's not funny. But it's not that sad either. 88mph is right to a certain extent, you can't weep over everyone who dies. Hundreds die every minute of the day. That's why I'm never too saddened by death, unless it's close to home.

In a way it's almost better. Imagine how much worse either of their lives would have been if only one of them had died. The other would have had to live without their love. And there's no mention of kids being left behind, so that's good too. And now they can wheel it up together in heaven (or hell, who knows).
    "Mother, this is your son, Roger Thornhill...No, no, Mother. I have not been drinking. No, no. These two men, they poured a whole bottle of bourbon into me. No, they didn't give me a chaser."