Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Chobits

1. just finished the whole series. I really don't like how it ends...
    the different storylines of the supporting characters are tied up in a manner that is FAR to convenient. Everyone just seems to know everyone else and it's happy happy time.

Meanwhile Hideki gets screwed out of his hot sensei and Yumi. I don't think he should have ended up with Chi, she has the personality of a RETARD!

Further regarding Chi, we never find out what makes her so special! She can run some program, but what is the program? How can she do it and why? I couldn't even tell if the program was run or not, nothing seemed to have changed in her or the other persocons.

The two robots that were following her hardly did anything, what's with them?

Did Chi's voice actor change around the last 5 episodes? It really sounded like it, and it wasn't as good.

It seems like all of a sudden with about 5 episodes left someone went "OH SHIT! There is no way to end this thing!" So they added a plot that is more befitting of a shallow action series than something like Chobits.

Damnit... must not click white box...

3. someone watch the rest so i can talk about it damnit.

4. Anyone keeping up? I got volume 4 in the mail yesterday, but I've only been able to watch the first two eps. It's just starting to get a bit serious...

I'm torn between 'reading ahead' in the manga, or waiting for each DVD release to read more of the books. Right now I have volume 4 of the manga sitting here, waiting to be read...

5. Quote Originally Posted by Click_Stick
    I'm torn between 'reading ahead' in the manga, or waiting for each DVD release to read more of the books.
    I do both. Chi is hella cute in the anime, and the manga is a good read even if I'm getting spoiled.

Hopefully I'll get to see #4 next week...

6. Anyone know the complete track listing for the 002 OST? It's set to release next month, and I'm really hoping it has "Ningyo Hime"... You know, the slightly moody alternate ED theme.

CDJapan's listing is missing some of the track titles.