Thread: My thread in Trade Depot is gone!

1. My thread in Trade Depot is gone!

Last night I consolidated my multiple posts in my feedback thread into the first thread. When I went to post today, the thread is gone.

Whuts up wit dat?

The Gremlins from CVS2 have snuck onto TNL.

3. Hrm. Have you used the search to try and find it?

4. Oy! Really strange my Bonk friend. Unless it was pruned...I don't see why anyone would've removed your thread. I certainly haven't been there in weeks, so unless the mods appointed there tinkered with it, I don't know what else to say

5. There still there, but they seem to disappear after a certain amount of time when a new reply isn't posted... even if you update the thread it still will not reappear.

http://the-nextlevel.com/board/showt...threadid=13639

http://the-nextlevel.com/board/showt...&threadid=5846

6. Technically, Werewolf is correct. If you the number of threads displayed, the maximum setting is "within the last year" or "the beginning"...

His thread was composed 12-30-2002...and we're now in 2003. Also, since that time, there are numerous threads which take precendence over his simply because they are newer. I made a test reply and as the software is designed to do...the thread is now updated as one of the new "active" threads.

If anyone bothered to make a post in his thread, it would be updated as one of the newest active threads. No one has, and therefore, it will be catalogued according to the date at which it was composed.

All the threads throughout the boards operate in this manner, no one has removed his thread. Based on how each user has their thread parameters set in the User CP "Options", a user can choose to have all active threads shown or as much as the latest threads posted within 30 days.

I thought you guys knew how thread functions work by now

Originally posted by bahn
    I thought you guys knew how thread functions work by now
    HAHA YOU N00BS!!1

8. Originally posted by 88mph
    HAHA YOU N00BS!!1
    +1