Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zelda gold?

1. Zelda gold?

Anyone have any idea if the dvd case will be gold for Zelda Wind Waker? It would be cool if Nintendo kept with tradition and made at least the case gold. Yeah I know they didnt make the Snes or Gameboy ones gold.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

If it looks anything like the display boxes, yes.

3. That would be great if they kept the tradition :-)
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

4. Maybe they could have the disk's colored side gold... that would make the most sense....

5. A gold dvd case would be cool shit.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. I'd dig a gold-colored disc. Or a DVD case, either way, something damn sure better be made gold.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. Hasn't the official case already been revealed? I don't believe it's gold. At least not "Zelda OoT cart" gold.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

8. What about a solid gold disc! mmmmm....
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. Either you're restating something, or that is simply the most unrealistic idea I've ever heard in regards to gaming.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. Haven't seen the official case yet, but if it goes with the promo material (standee and such) I think it's actually going to be black and white with red highlights, which is just plain odd. I've seen a couple of designs, though I'm pretty sure the "Link in boat" design is the actual art I'm not sure what the color scheme will be.

Probably gold, but I've seen the black & white design too.

On a side note- why do so many game boxes go for neutral colors. Browns and darker hues that fade completely into the background and such. You'd think they'd learn something about packaging from supermarkets, where catching someone's eye with your box is so insanely important. Most game boxes seem designed to hide on the shelf, in case someone accidentally picks it up out of curiosity or something.

James