Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Marvel manga remakes

1. Namor's no longer being drawn by a manga artist. Bill Jemas ripped Salvadore Larocca off Xtreme Xmen to replace the previous artist.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

2. And I'd like to personally kick Bill Jemas' testicles in for doing that. Bastard.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

3. I think most of comicdom would like to kick Bill Jemas in the nuts...
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

4. I'd like to kick most of Marvel's management in the nuts.

5. The key to Marvel's finacial comeback, $2 to kick a marvel employee in the nuts, I see them making 10 million overnight.

6. Hmmmm... $2, eh ?

So I have to choose between kicking them in the nuts and an issue of the Xmen:Ronin #2 ?

Dang. Tough choice.

Negitoro has a very good point though.i meen alot of stuff isj ust diluted.i don't even try and start reading any X-Men comcis cus i really don't know what the hell is the core comics and whats just a mini series.wich actualy is what i started reading now.just mini series.like Spider Clan and X-Men Ronin.Not Manga type comics but Japanese influenced.I meen damn the only monthly comic i really read now is Spawn and Batman Hush.everything else just gets me so confused.
    BUT there are some good Manga/Anime style stuff that is not Marvel.Dream Wave has a series called Akranium that seems like some anime or Manga artist is drawing it.But it doesn't try and be manga.it seems to know that it can't and just becomes a really good comic with really good artits.i think if marvel tried that arpproach.everything would be fine.
    And i pretty much love everything comics.one is doing.Saint Legend,Mega Dragon and Tiger,Crounching Tiger,Story of Tao.all really good stuff.If marvel or anyone else wanted to import some talent maybe they could get Andy Seto.and Batman Child of Dreams is just lovely.And Priest right now is Blowing me away,if only Tokyopop could fuckin release the damn thing every fucking month.

words from the Big Black Guy,
    JBNagis

8. Your post made my head hurt, but I got the jist of it.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Originally posted by Lordmrw
    Your post made my head hurt, but I got the jist of it.
    Yeah,my head hurt writing it.i guess thats what happens when you jump online after 10 hours of graveyard shift.

JBNagis