Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This could be fun in Fight Club

This could be fun in Fight Club

2. *rubs chin*

Interesting...

3. I just think it's annoying that he's trying to be an ass. With the "Can he surpass Opa Opa" and such.

4. Bahn, why do you put up with any of this nonsense. It's not like he's EVER been a productive part of the community. Just ban him. Or put him on probation, or banish him to Neomega or something.

5. What did I do now?

6. Originally posted by Korly
    Bahn, why do you put up with any of this nonsense. It's not like he's EVER been a productive part of the community. Just ban him. Or put him on probation, or banish him to Neomega or something.
    Hey now... what exactly is that? We will not be your banishing place... you can use Lucas's new board for your problems.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. bbobb. you're supposed to belong to us.

/me kicks you out

8. Originally posted by bahn
    bbobb. you're supposed to belong to us.

* bahn kicks you out
    But you didn't let me be on the staff here. Ise gots to gets my writings up sos I can eventually... something or other.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Well, maybe after I've moved onto other things from TNL, nick will post your stuff.

10. Yes. Nick the greek god. Ise loves Nick.