Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ulala

1. Ulala

Heh. I just imported the European version of SC5 pt.2 a couple of days ago and now it's finally coming here. Great. Wonderful.

....Hope it's just a straight port!

It's a fun, beautiful game, though. I can't very well begrudge Ulala for the poor timings of the higher ups.

Anyone wants me to remove the fingers?

2. Re: Ulala

Originally posted by mrdandy
    Anyone wants me to remove the fingers?
    I'd have to actually say no, because teasing is always better in pictures. As usual, your coloring is phenominal, good show!

Say, you wouldn't be willing to collaborate and do a bit of coloring for a picture I did, would you?

3. Not bad- I like the colors. Kind of like a Tide ad with Ulala. Only thing I'd say is that the line across from her elbow is too harsh. I'd take it out, otherwise make it a lot lighter. Maybe make the line on her ass darker too.

Originally posted by cigsthecat
    the line on her ass
    Son, we call that a buttcrack 'round these parts.

5. Thanks for the kudos . It's been a long time since I contributed here in TNL. I gotta take a break or two sometimes...

Sorry, Mech, but I'm busy with my adult comic I've been promising my editor. I'm a very slow worker. This pic for example was supposed to be done months ago! It's a good thing I have no deadline! But then again, he's getting pretty impatient....

Cig, I like some of yer work, too, man. When yer gonna post some more?

6. U La La!!

Shouldn't it be Ulala's shaggin report show?

(I keep expecting Austin Powers to pop out in the game..)

Hey, Mr.Dandy,why don't you send us a preview of your comic?
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

7. poor timings? what's that supposed to mean?

8. Hey, Mr.Dandy,why don't you send us a preview of your comic?
    My editor will kill me if I did that !

poor timings? what's that supposed to mean?
    Sega NOT releasing the game stateside before I imported the European version a few days back. Sorry, rushed typings . Say, B, who's gonna do the review of the U.S version when it finally hits the shelves here? I'm guessing it's... you !

9. up, down, up, down. shu, shu, shu!

damn straight.

10. i want the fingers moved... hurray for nipples...