Thread: Gameboy Advance SP headphone adapter question

1. Gameboy Advance SP headphone adapter question

I find it odd that no sites are listing the headphone adapter for the GBA SP for the US launch. Does anyone have an idea how much it will cost? Or, most importantly, will it be out for launch? If anyone is in the know then I'd appreciate the info! Thanks!
    XBox Live Tag: Opa Opa

2. I heard they were like $5, I can't remember where I read that.

In other news, after holding one at Gamestop the other day, i will be saving my money on the GBA player for my cube. Far too small and narrow for my hands.

3. Originally posted by Javon_McCloud
    In other news, after holding one at Gamestop the other day, i will be saving my money on the GBA player for my cube. Far too small and narrow for my hands.
    I am sure you won't be alone.. stupid Nintendo...

4. It's a shame too because I liked how they looked, but it is the most uncomfortable piece of garbage ever. I do like the d-pad better however...

5. Originally posted by Javon_McCloud
    It's a shame too because I liked how they looked, but it is the most uncomfortable piece of garbage ever. I do like the d-pad better however...
    I could tell as soon as I saw it that it would be terribly uncomfortable.

There is a reason why NGPC, NGP, NNGPC, Wonderswan, SwanCrystal, GP32, Nomad, GameGear, Lynx I, Lynx II, Game.com, N-Gage, and even the original GBA were all horizontally designed. It's more ergonomically sound.

Ahh well, I am happy enough with GBA1 and I can see my games just fine w/o needing any light.

6. I heard it was better than the GBA1 comfort wise.

Not True?

Feels fine to me... try it out at any EB or GS, SMBChick.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. It feels fine for me as well. You can get the headphone adapter on ebay for $10. or from NCSX (i think)