Thread: Test...

1. Test...

This is a test of the emergency broadcast system...don't you just hate when that s#$% interrupts a good show?

edit: I really only did this to test my new sig image, but now I can't delete it...

Mods--is there a reason I can't delete my own posts?
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

2. haha bitch j00 k@N7 d3|373 p0$7%!11

3. ...

Damn, how do I get the text to line up along side my sig image, like in the middle along the side?

4. test...
    Pint size Powerhouse

5. ...

Nevermind, changed it...

6. I never really liked the taste of peaches. :: winks ::
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

This is a test of the emergency broadcast system.

The broadcasters in your area, in voluntary cooperation with state and local authorities have developed this system in case of an emergency.

This is only a test......

......DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT TTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

This has been a test of the emergency broadcast system. If this had been an actual emergency, it would have been followed by news and instructions.

This serves the Greater Charleston area.

Is it scary that I know the entire test by heart?
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

8. You know, you could've just looked at any of your other 466 posts on the boards and looked at your sig instead of making a thread about it.

Silence infidel... that would be too easy.

10. We all wanna get fucked!!!
    your mom