Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Willard

1. Willard

So, what do you think about this movie? I'm not going to see it.

Here's the plot: This remake of the cult classic 1973 horror flick stars Crispin Glover as the infamous title character, a shy man with sociopathic tendencies. After being rejected again and again by his peers, he begins to use his unusual telepathic connection with rats to serve his own demented will.

2. I'm gonna see it because Willard reminds me of a guy at my school. We compared him to Sy from One Hour Photo as well. We tried to be friends with him, really!

3. This movie looks exactly like an episode of batman beyond.

4. I read a review and they said it was pretty damn good. More of a black humor flick than a horror movie. Little gore with "implied" violence. The ads are pushing it as more of horror movie.

I'd like to see it if I get the chance. I hear the lead rat (named Ben iirc) is a real African rat. That weighs 7 pounds. Like whoa.

5. I figured it wouldn't be a horror flick when I saw the PG-13 rating on it. Dark comedies are awesome, hopefully this one ends up being like that.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. Where is the Rat King when you need him???

George McFly is in the lead... how could you not want to see it?

8. Nope. Never seen the original, nor planning on seeing this remake.

9. As I said in the Freddy Vs. Jason thread (Willard was mentioned there because it's rumored that the FvJ trailer will be running with it), the thought of George McFly and his killer rats really doesn't do it for me...if the FvJ trailer is indeed being shown with this dumb-ass looking movie I'll just sneak in, watch the trailer, and leave.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww