Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's my birthday, and I wanna buy stuff...

It's my birthday, and I wanna buy stuff...

My birthday's on March 15th, and, per tradition, I'd like to throw some of my excess birthday cash towards plugging a few holes in the library... so, if you'd like to sell me one of the following listed titles, I'd like to buy 'em. Complete and minty only, please. PM me with whatever you think is fair; odds are I'll pay it :-P

Card Fighter's Clash (Capcom version, US Neo Geo Pcoket Color)
    Panzer Dragoon Zwei (US, Saturn)
    Metal Slug (Jap., Saturn, w/box and 1MB ram cart)
    Clockwork Knight 2 (US, Saturn)
    Power Stone 2 (US, Dreamcast)
    Rockman: The Power Battles (or whatever the name was, Jap., NGPC)
    Mega Man: the Wily Wars (Jap., Megadrive)

and now, the far-fetched dream list:

Rakugaki Showtime (Jap., PSX)
    Alien Soldier (Jap., Megadrive)

That's good for now... thanks!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. I have Rakugaki Showtime, but at home. In New Jersey. Im in California now.

I actually would consider selling it, but... sorry.

(I have the Metal Slug too, same deal).

Re: It's my birthday, and I wanna buy stuff...

Originally posted by Mzo
    Metal Slug (Jap., Saturn, w/box and 1MB ram cart)
    I have the game, but not the ram cart pack. I think I have an extra ram cart though... want to work out a deal?

4. Hop on over to www.videogamedepot.com. We've got Alien Soldier Japan MD in right now... and I believe a Rockman Mega World as well.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Damn bbobb,

Alien Soldier, Rockman Worlds, Monster World IV, and Panorama Cotton?

You guys could leave a fella broke with so much Genny goodness in the house...

6. That Panorama Cotton is driving me batty. I really really really really really really really (did I mention really?) want that game. But I don't have the money for it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Do you think it's worth the cash? I want it just as much as you do.....but with two more "reallys."

8. Power Stone 2, eh? I could probably live without it... PM your way.

9. Originally posted by Melf
    Do you think it's worth the cash? I want it just as much as you do.....but with two more "reallys."
    Personally... if I had the money I'd definitely buy it. I was playing it for a bit and loving how cool it was to play a psuedo 2d shooter on the genny. Worth every penny IMO... I just wish I had the pennies.

Is Rockman Mega World the genny cart that was the first 3 games redone on Genesis?
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.