Thread: REZ Official Soundtrack

1. REZ Official Soundtrack

anyone have this yet? Impressions? Is it worth $28 (the price I found it for)? Or is it basically everything I can hear in a soundtest option or in the game?

P.S. - Anyone know where to get Radiant Silvergun soundtracks/music...and how much they cost?

2. Re: REZ Official Soundtrack

Originally posted by salt_peanuts
    Anyone know where to get Radiant Silvergun soundtracks/music...and how much they cost?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1345918111I think I've seen the same guy sell more than one of these, so your best bet would be to watch eBay or e-mail him. This is the typical price I've seen them going for.

Edit: Never mind, looks like that was the last one he had.

3. Where did you get the Rez soundtrack? I've been looking for it.

Snoogans,
    -Gigas
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. the rez soundtrack isn't a soundtest from the game. i was under the impression that the songs in the game were created specifically for rez, but now i'm not so sure. the songs on the soundtrack are similar to what's in the game, but with reworked arrangements. ie. they are structured more like an actual song, as opposed to the 10 distinct layers found the in-game versions. the tracks stand on their own very well. if you like the songs in rez, you'll definately appreciate the soundtrack. whoever deconstructed the songs for sega did an amazing job.

tracklist:

01. 5:50 Kenichi Sugiyama - Buggie Running Beeps 01
    02. 7:08 Mist - Protocol Rain
    03. 6:34 Ken Ishii - Creation The State Of Art
    04. 7:31 Joujouka - Rock Is Sponge
    05. 5:06 Adam Freeland - Fear
    06. 7:15 Coldcut and Tim Bran - Boss Attacks
    07. 7:48 Ebz - F6 G5
    08. 3:22 Oval - Octaeder 01
    09. 6:21 Ken Ishii - Creative State
    10. 5:39 Oval - P-project

5. I was lucky enough to find the whole soundtrack in mp3 format. The songs on the soundtrack sound somewhat like the game, but are much much sorter as they are not in 10 layers, nor do they have the boss music in any of them for the exeption of "Rock is Sponge". Anyway, $28 isn't too bad if your a Rez nut like me, but for the norm, I'd say to stay away and play the game while recording the music if you want the true music.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

6. Mode7 has a site somewhere that does/did have the Rez soundtrack. Someone should be able to point his site out for you.

7. I did download the tracks on Mode7's site, but there were only about 5 or so, and I'm not sure if those are the OST tracks or not....Where can I get them all in MP3 format? That might be cool to check out and see if I want the whole album or not....oh, and here's the link with the site that sells it:

http://www.gamemusic.com/dept/101/pr...5&itemid=10467