Thread: Xbox Live troubles....

1. Xbox Live troubles....

This happened before today, but it was only once.

All day today I've been getting messages about how there was an error in my Xbox Live account or something and to fix it I need to log off and back on in CvS2, I do so, and it never re-logs in, so I shut the Xbox off and restart. I'm playing ok, then it happens again, and again and on more time before I say "fuck it" and turn my Xbox off for good. Then I see bbobb is on XBL now so I go to add him to my buddy list and I get an Xbox Live update. "Hooray!" I think as it might have helped my CvS2 problem. Nope, not 5 minutes into logging onto Xbox Live do I get the same god damn error again

Anyone else having similar problems or a solution that may fix this?
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

2. Not me I haven't played CvS2 in a while, but I was playing some Ghost Recon today, and after some initally horrible lag for about 2-3 minutes, it played fine there after.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

3. Hmmmm that's not good. Well it's been working fine for me... except for the lag, keep trying and see if it cleans up... If not I'd say try giving MS a call.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. bbobb add me to your friends list!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. hm...here are MY XBL troubles :p

Andy, the next time I come online to play - do you promise not to disconnect?

6. Originally posted by EvilMog007
    bbobb add me to your friends list!
    I thought I did... Oh well, I'll check it again tomorrow evening and make sure you're set.

I really want to pick up Mech Assault now as well.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Re: hm...here are MY XBL troubles :p

Originally posted by bahn
    Andy, the next time I come online to play - do you promise not to disconnect?
    No. But I will make sure to do so just out of spite

*runs*
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

8. I've been having lots of problems, too. Getting kicked for no reason, being unable ot reconnect, turning it on and off only to have the same problem...The first time it happened I thought I'd been banned, but an hour later I was able to get on. Dunno why it's happening, but I've grown to absolutely hate the Xbox Live. Aside from the first week of CvS2 it's been a huge pain in the ass.

9. NGE: Hit up MS' tech support.

Spent some time on UC today without incident. The only problems to speak of ever were mid-match drops which got addressed nearly a month ago now. Otherwise the XBL service has been excellent, if a bit bare-bones.