Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Captain America and the Avengers

1. You guys should pick up Marvel's The Ultimates line. The comic is always late, but the first 8 issues have been kick-ass.

If there's any justice in the world, we'll see a game made of them in the future.

For you Hawkeye fans, issue 8 has an incredibly action sequence starring Black Widow and Hawk.

2. The Ultimates is a great little comic, i have the first trade. I imagine it will take a while before the 2nd one is out...

3. Your avatar kicks ass!

I LOVE Planetary. Easily my favorite comic ever. Cassady back working on it again with Ellis. Thank God.

Yeah,Bryan Hitch has a new girlfriend (or something) and is takng his sweet ass time finshing up issues.

4. Re: Captain America and the Avengers

Originally posted by Zerodash
    Cool quotes:

"We'll teach you the meaning of justice!"

"I can't move!"

"Wait! America still needs your help!"

"You came here to die!"

"You'll be the one escaping!"
    First thing that popped into my head when I saw the name of this thread were the quotes.

"America...needs...your...HELP!"

5. This was one of the first pcbs I bought many years ago for my super nova, along with a neogeo mvs. The SNES and genny ports didn't capture the game very well, while the NES Captain America and the Avengers was a completely different game. There was also a gameboy version, but I think it was a port of the NES version, never bothered to play it. This is still one of my favorite arcade games.