Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The 1st TNL Epic: The Search for TeamGO Part 2: Roadtrippin

1. yo ragnarok, that's totally dope that you remember my dual berettas. either that or you just guessed. if so, good guess. the epic's great (not to mention funny as hell) so far. can't wait for part 3.

Great stuff. Awaiting Chapter 3!

3. *waits for more*

4. god its like a messed up scooby doo
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

Originally posted by Finch
    XD BWA HA HA HA HA! Ah, you poor Northern-folk and your silly perception of the south. Isuzu Rodeo indeed.

:3 Good read. Funny stuff. I'll wait patiently for the third chapter.
    Yep, the only people dumber than the people in the south are the sterotypes and the people who beleave them in the rest of the world.

6. LOL!!! good stuff man, can't wait for part 3 and see the TNL team in action

7. I have a secret, I have a secret! *dances in a circle*
    Heh, awesome stuff man. I look forward to the next part to see what the hell I'm hiding...maybe the fact I'm not recognized as a TeamGO member by anyone except Richter?

8. i'll bet the man in the black cloak is...

the vampire lestat!

could be. he's got some weird relationship with ragnarok the red. and it makes sense that richter was fighting him because he's a vampire.

9. It's great because I'M IN IT!

~Mr. K~

WOO~

10. I just saw this NOW (look at the time stamp of this message).

Apparently my lack of going to the Sound Off boards has led me to miss this crazy thing. I dig it. Kinda weird to stumble upon something in which you have a major role, but I dig it.