Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I cancelled my KoTOR preorder...

1. Well Andrew, from what I can tell, the gameplay of a refridgerator with an ice maker is pretty limited. The controls are a bit clumsy, and man oh man are the graphics bad. The sound is pretty good though, as it hasn't sounded like it's gonna die out anytime soon. The replay value for it is pretty high. I can DEFINITELY see myself using this thing for years.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

2. Re: Re: Re: I cancelled my KoTOR preorder...

Originally posted by adol
    Exactly. The menu driven combat looks incredibly stupid too, for some reason I was under the impression that the battles wer real time. I must have been thinking Star Wars Galaxies. I figure I'd stock up on a few GameCube games before I go out and buy one next month.

I'd like a new Fridge, too. One with an ice maker in the door. Those are cool.
    Damn...

You should rent Pikmin or Super Monkey Ball to see if you like them and if you do, pick'em up. Also check out Sega Soccer Slam for some multiplayer fun. If you have friends, then GC is the place for you.

Super Smash Brothers, Mario Party 4, Bomberman Generations.

Good. Eternal Darkness, Resident Evil remake, Resident Evil 0 (if you're into pre-rendered) Super Mario Sunshine, Rogue Squadron 2, Star Fox Adventures and Metroid Prime are all great titles.

This summer is looking pretty good for GC too with Viewtiful Joe, F-Zero, Star Fox Armada (i think this may be in September) Wario World and some others I forget about.

It's a pretty good system.

Originally posted by Jeremy
    Well Andrew, from what I can tell, the gameplay of a refridgerator with an ice maker is pretty limited. The controls are a bit clumsy, and man oh man are the graphics bad. The sound is pretty good though, as it hasn't sounded like it's gonna die out anytime soon. The replay value for it is pretty high. I can DEFINITELY see myself using this thing for years.
    Does it have an ice maker? I like ice. It's nothing big but it's nice in drinks and needed to mix drinks and whatnot. No biggy... how's the ice maker?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. The ice maker's pretty good. It makes ice, but it's all slow and shit. Also, it's making skipping noises, so I might have to put it on it's side to get it to work.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. I heard the ice has jaggies? Say it ain't so.

5. Well, it does at times. The anti-aliacing doesn't work so well on this model.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. Originally posted by Jeremy
    The ice maker's pretty good. It makes ice, but it's all slow and shit. Also, it's making skipping noises, so I might have to put it on it's side to get it to work.
    It's not the ice maker, it's the ice. It's just scratched, boil it. that'll fix it.

7. If you boil ice it's no longer ice...
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Lemme break out my IceDoctor to see if I can fix this ice.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. This is by far the best "Post+1" thread yet.

Post+1

10. IceDoctor UPDATE- The fucking ice will not come out correctly. I've put it on it's side, put it in a stand (which caused rings to appear in the ice for some odd reason) and nothing has worked.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan