Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I cancelled my KoTOR preorder...

1. OMG! Where is this topic going?

Andew: Based on the video it does't look all that exciting. The combat is in real time, but you have to pause the game (which actually isn't even a pause so much as a Matrix-style slo-mo function) to do things like use items, issue commands to your teammates, and execute special attacks. This wouldn't be problem if it didn't look so clumsy. I believe the piss poor animation has a lot to do with that.

2. Damn... scratch another reason for me to play something on my Xbox. I haven't played Gunvalkyrie or Panzer Dragoon Orta yet, though. So I've still got some options.

Problem is ZOE 2 came out. My brother just bought Dark Cloud 2 and I am buying Wind Waker soon enough.

Tenchu 3, Xenosaga, Zelda: The Wink Waker and ZOE 2 are probably going to be taking up my time if I actually get them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Go back to France.

4. Originally posted by Andrew
    If you boil ice it's no longer ice...
    that was beautiful, andrew.)

i don't know what it is about the game, but i'm almost entirely oblivioius to kotor. maybe it has something to do with the boring art design. then again, it is being developed by bioware, so i'll probably be more interested at release.

5. Well, I do what I can.

Is it supposed to play like Neverwinter or Baldur? Because those were free-roaming and kind of cool. If they could do that but implement more controller control over the title it may be worth playing.

But from Master of 7's post, I doubt it's going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Seriously though.... what's a KoTOR?

Pa

7. That'd be "Knights of the Old Republic", PaCrappa.

Good to see you back.

Originally posted by Andrew
    Damn... scratch another reason for me to play something on my Xbox. I haven't played Gunvalkyrie or Panzer Dragoon Orta yet, though. So I've still got some options.
    Both Gun Valk and Panzer are well worth your time, though the controls for Gun Valk take some getting used to.

8. Aha... no wonder. A licensed 3D game. Without ever having seen a screenshot I can almost guarantee that KotOR will suck. Call me Kreskin.

Pa

9. Originally posted by PaCrappa
    Aha... no wonder. A licensed 3D game. Without ever having seen a screenshot I can almost guarantee that KotOR will suck. Call me Kreskin.

Pa
    Youve been taking to Japjac too much.

As for this topic: I dont give a fuck who cancelled which preorder. So there you go.

Originally posted by diffusionx
    I dont give a fuck who cancelled which preorder.
    *High five!