Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I cancelled my KoTOR preorder...

1. Originally posted by Geruto

Diffusionx:
    How would you like if someone referred to you on another board as 'that troll that insults everyone that disagrees with him'?
    Come on man, let it go. JJ posted a little while on the GG boards and I think not many here remember that or even know him.
    I bet if you 2 ever met in a pub you'd be drinkin a few pints and have a laugh over this.
    True. Thats what I mean. If someone were to refer to me like that... I wouldn't care. So Im just wondering why Pa is making such a big deal out of a silly statement such as mine.

If I were to make a post telling people about how 3D is pants and Metroid Prime is shitty, and then someone were to say "hey u sound like opa-opa"... aint no thing. In fact, itd be true.

2. Ah but you see, JJ is a friend. And since you use every available opportunity to sleight him I do get bothered by it. You telling me I sound like JAPJAC is clearly a negative statement. You're backpedaling quite well by describing it as "silly"(whee!) but in your assessment of me knowing what I do and don't like you brought in the name of a man whom you've made it very clear that you don't like and consider to be an "elitist prick" and compared me to him. It was insulting to the both of us really.

And you can expect ado any time one of my friends is insulted in front of me. I'll fight guys in public over the honor of my friends so I'll sure as hell tell you exactly what I think when you run down a friend via message boards.

Why someone has to invoke the name of another person to tell someone else that they don't like what's been said is beyond me.

And for the guy that mentioned, Goldeneye stinks too!

Pa

I wish I could find that "Oh The Drama" pic right now...

4. Okay Pa... whatever. Im not going any further with this on this thread.

Resume refrigerator discussion everyone, I apologize for the interrupt.

5. Re: I cancelled my KoTOR preorder...

Originally posted by adol
    ...I was getting nervous about the game. It really looks bad. I put the money on The Wind Waker instead and got the bonus disc. I don't even own a GameCube, either.
    and that will still be more fun for you than KoTOR...

6. A thread that starts in ruin ends in ruin.

Jeremy, Master of 7's and a couple others almost saved it... almost.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."