Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I cancelled my KoTOR preorder...

1. I cancelled my KoTOR preorder...

...I was getting nervous about the game. It really looks bad. I put the money on The Wind Waker instead and got the bonus disc. I don't even own a GameCube, either.

LOL Guest
    Good for you.

Today I got a Frigidaire over a Whirlpool. I was getting nervous because the freezer door opened too easily.

I don't even own any frozen food.

3. OMFUselessTopic!! Good luck with the Fridgidaire, Ninjas. Be sure to give us all the details on it, like just how long it took to unpack it and such.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

4. Originally posted by omfgninjas
    Good for you.

Today I got a Frigidaire over a Whirlpool. I was getting nervous because the freezer door opened too easily.

omg fanboy!!1
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

Originally posted by omfgninjas
    Good for you.

But did you get a good deal? Where did you get the Frigidaire? Is it the Japanese or American version?

You are aware that the Japanese version has more features, and better packaging... right?

6. That packaging is a deal-breaker right there. Make sure it comes with a spine card, otherwise it's a ripoff.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. Didn't someone ask about this guy in the MIA thread?

Maybe this is the reason he does not post a lot.

8. Re: I cancelled my KoTOR preorder...

Originally posted by adol
    ...I was getting nervous about the game. It really looks bad. I put the money on The Wind Waker instead and got the bonus disc. I don't even own a GameCube, either.
    I hear you on that one. I was hyped initially about this game, but after seeing how shitty it looks on the recent demo disks my interest has pretty much dropped to zero. Unless they delay this thing and push it past that built-for-PS2 graphical bullshit they've got going on now I'm waiting till it hits the bargain bin. This is Xbox dammit! I should NOT be looking at PS2 graphics on my Xbox!

9. Re: Re: I cancelled my KoTOR preorder...

Originally posted by Master of 7s
    I hear you on that one. I was hyped initially about this game, but after seeing how shitty it looks on the recent demo disks my interest has pretty much dropped to zero. Unless they delay this thing and push it past that built-for-PS2 graphical bullshit they've got going on now I'm waiting till it hits the bargain bin. This is Xbox dammit! I should NOT be looking at PS2 graphics on my Xbox!
    Exactly. The menu driven combat looks incredibly stupid too, for some reason I was under the impression that the battles wer real time. I must have been thinking Star Wars Galaxies. I figure I'd stock up on a few GameCube games before I go out and buy one next month.

I'd like a new Fridge, too. One with an ice maker in the door. Those are cool.

10. How does the gameplay stack up, or look like from movies. (although it's not a surefire measurement)
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."