Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2.3.0 upgrade problems

1. 2.3.0 upgrade problems

So, after upgrading vBulletin to 2.3.0 and dealing with a rather severe template problem, I figure I can open up for posting now. I still need to apply some hacks, so don't comment on those -- but if you do have any odd occurances on the forum, post them here.

2. My friend has been trying to register for about a week and every time he tries he gets a My SQL error or something of the sort
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. We just upgraded today - you're a week late.

Tell him to try right now, everything should be fine.

Originally posted by TNL
    This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    These messages are showing up again.

5. The style sets don't show up on the left anymore. Not that I care, but just to let you know.

6. Yeah. I am actually going to remove that. just haven't got to it. either me or cka will. I will reinstall the ignore feature later.

7. Originally posted by bahn
    I will reinstall the ignore feature later.
    Is this something that can be added as an option in the User CP? The modified ignore seemed awfully harsh in that it didn't offer the ignoree any chance at redemption.

8. It is something I have to personally modify, there is nothing you can do on a user end. Modified or not, it's not harsh..because the person can be removed at any time. besides, that's what an ignore feature is supposed to do.

redemption is conditional upon the individual

Anybody else notice any weird time jumps? I went to Sound Off and the threads were in an order they were a long time before, with the last poster listed as someone who wasn't. Thought I was crazy, checked a thread, I was right, went back to see the threads again and they were corrected. Then I jumped over to Game Discussion and the thread I'd just posted in was no where to be found. I hit refresh and it corrected itself.

--Scourge .

**update** It just did it again in Game Discussion. And when I came back here. I'm using the drop down at the bottom left to navigate, btw.

10. hm? uh...hm...is there somebody there?!?

(!)

*plays MGS2 alert theme*

I feel asleep.