Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: According to Gamestop P.N. 03 Viewtiful Joe Dates

1. Bar81 would be refering to the Import one it come sout on the 27th of this month i believe
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. Originally posted by Alex Kidd
    Joe is cute AKA viewtiful... JUST LIKE ME! I can't wait to play as another cutie in a videogame! teee heee! (Bounces around like a little school girl)
    I'm with 88 MPH now, you scare the shit outta me.

Yeah, so hopefully this will be playable imported. My modded cube hasn't had enough use yet (just Mario Sunshine). I can only imagine Viewtiful Joe will have some sweet import box art.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

3. Originally posted by Shin Johnpv
    Bar81 would be refering to the Import one it come sout on the 27th of this month i believe
    You sir, would be correct

4. *Shoots Alex Kidd in the face*

*looks at Bar81* Um....who the fuck are you again?

Seriously, most of the games revealed at E3 most likely won't hit till late 2003, early 2004 so there's point in counting those. As for the list you made, maybe four of those are a priority. After I finish The Wind Waker, my cube's gonna be acting as a door stop again for at least another five months unless some unexpected surprise pops outta nowhere.

5. If you import games, which every self-respecting gamer should, the gamecube lineup between now and september is pretty damn sweet. Also, rumor has it that NoA will localize Nintendo Puzzle Collection, and Mario Golf will make it out this summer.

If i'm proven wrong, and Nintendo fucks up the first half of the year again, I will be very pissed.

6. Any word on the Japanese release date for Viewtiful Joe?

7. As far as I've heard nothing is firm yet.