Thread: Q1 movies

1. Q1 movies

Darkness Falls - eh, it was alright. Better than most "scary" movies released recently.

Chicago - Not my type of movie thats for sure. I think if I liked these kind of movies I would have loved Chicago.

Final Destination 2 - Rental.

Shanghai Knights - Very funny and action packed movie. I wish the Donnie Yen/Jackie Chan fight was better though.

Daredevil - I think Bullseye was the highlight of the film.

Old School - Really suprised to see how funny the movie was. They all worked will with each other and made for plenty of laughs.

Cradle 2 the Grave - Well, it was better than Romeo Must Die.

I THINK thats all so far. Not a bad first quarter.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

2. let's see, so far i've seen...

daredevil - i enjoyed it. i thought it was a bit better than spiderman

darkness falls - pretty disappointed. the beginning was good, but that's about it.

old school - pretty funny, but not as funny as i expected. will farrell disappoints once again.

shanghai knights - i liked this one a lot. it wasn't as well put-together as the first one, but it was still a fun movie.

cradle to the grave - for what it was, it was pretty good. yeah, it was better than romeo must die. mark dacascos and kelly hu were extremely underused.

3. Shangahi Knights - The shit.

The Hours - Shit.

4. Ok, Lets see. From the films I seen:

1. Final Destination 2 - Great horror film. Cool premise, likable characters, AWESOME death scenes, and wicked sense of humor. Had alot of fun watching this one.

2. DareDevil - Thats a comic book adaptation I like. Much better than overrated Spiderman, it has great action, drama, cool villians and excellent sfx. Not as good as Crow or Blade, but good

3. Cradel 2 the Grave - I enjoyed watching it. Sure its not Jet's best film, but one of the better ones. Mark Dacasscos fight with Jet Li made this film worthy by itself, plus there were plenty of other cool action sequences. Too bad Mark and Kelly didnt get enough screen time

4. Shanghai Knights - Well, I kinda liked it. Great action and fight sequences and Jackie is in top form, but film felt too long, and could have been better without some unnecessary scenes and characters.

Well, Pretty much all I seen so far. Hopefully I will catch Hunted and Tears of the Sun next week. Plus DreamCatcher is coming out next weekend and I'm looking forward to that.

5. Shangahi Knights