Thread: .hack//Signs DVD's

1. .hack//Signs DVD's

I just got the box set today and I gotta say I'm VERY impressed by all the stuff that came with it.
    T-Shirt with Mimiru, Bear and others

The Box, and the Grunty!!!!

Postcards, Soundtrack, PS2 Demo, and the Disc

Postcards, individually

5 Eps on the disc, the T was XL, and the soundtrack has 19 tracks.

Eps are in Dolby Digital, Widescreen format and look and sound GREAT! Can't wait for more.

Noticed today that Tsukasa's VA in english is the same as Junior in Xenosaga.

2. holly crap... iI just watched my first episode all the way through, and I liked it, so I should pick this up, especially because of all the extras...

3. Cool scwagg Chux !!!

Quick question not related to your cool stuff though --- Did the Cartoon Network take .Hack// Sign off the air ?? I know it used to come on Saturday afternoons, but I havent seen it in a couple of weeks -- Adult Swim maybe ???

4. Very cool.

Too bad the game is sub-par.

5. Hmm... the only problem I have with this deal is how scarce it is. Sure, America's finally getting the fancy crap, but one would basically have to buy it immediately after it comes out, or else he'd NEVER find it. Plus, they're doing this with EVERY DVD. It is cool, though. I won't be getting it.

6. I don't think every DVD is getting a box. Vol 2 comes with another soundtrack, and can be found on Amazon.com for the same price as retail stores charge for the regular edition.

7. Originally posted by ChaoofNee
    Hmm... the only problem I have with this deal is how scarce it is. Sure, America's finally getting the fancy crap, but one would basically have to buy it immediately after it comes out, or else he'd NEVER find it.
    It's just nice for us to be finally getting something like this.

I'm guessing they figure the people who really want it will buy it as soon as it's released anyways.

8. Yeah, but I don't have the money now...
    Ah, well. It's not like they can cater to the need of EVERY fan of the series.

9. Originally posted by Kidnemo
    It's just nice for us to be finally getting something like this.

I'm guessing they figure the people who really want it will buy it as soon as it's released anyways.
    /me Raises his hand

That'd be me.