Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suikoden 2 Disc Only

1. Suikoden 2 Disc Only

I made the mistake of buying this game from BUy-Rite. It plays fine but it is the disc only. It also has the God Forsaken BuyRite void Warenty sticker on it. I'm willing to trade. I like fighting games for Saturn and DC, or import PSX and am looking for Rival Schools 1 (import PSX) and Rival Schools 2 (import PSX), Cyberbots Import SS, Tech Romancer DC, SF EX+, EX+ 2 and EX 3. Post, PM or Email me offers.

Also accept cash, accept Paypal instant checks, checks (typical clearing period nonsence), us postal money orders, cashier checks, travelers checks, gold, silver, anything except Canadian quarters and Credit Cards.

Re: Suikoden 2 Disc Only

Originally posted by Jester

Also accept cash, $65 includes shipping, accept Paypal instant checks, checks (typical clearing period nonsence), us postal money orders, cashier checks, travelers checks, gold, silver, anything except Canadian quarters and Credit Cards.
    Not to be mean or anything, but 65 bucks, shipping or not, is a ripoff for the disk only.

3. Cant blame the guy for trying.

No, but you can laugh at him.

5. Re: Re: Suikoden 2 Disc Only

Originally posted by Rich
    Not to be mean or anything, but 65 bucks, shipping or not, is a ripoff for the disk only.

Make an offer then.

88 go troll somewhere else.

Re: Re: Re: Suikoden 2 Disc Only

Make an offer then.
    I already have the game, complete.

7. You're not gonna find many people willing to pay $65 for just the disc. The few who would probably don't post here anyway.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

8. So make an offer, It's really up for grabs. I said $65 because the only disc only auction I saw on Ebay went for $73. Personally I'd rather trade for it.
    Other games I'm looking for Soul Blade (US PSX), Cowboy Bebop (import PSX), Ghost in the Shell (US PSX), Grandia (US PSX), Suikoden 1 (US PSX), Dungeons And Dragons Collection (Import Saturn). I'll even trade for Genny and SNES games. My Point is that I have Suikoden 2, It is Disc Only, I will Trade it to someone here that wants the game in exchange for cash or other games. If you want it, make an offer, if you don't want it, don't post.

It is Disc Only, I will Trade it to someone ...
    Heh. Capitalizing random words is fun.
    BTW, I got my Suikoden II in full for 37, so you might want to ask around 40.

Originally posted by Rich
    Heh. Capitalizing random words is fun.
    I couldn't Agree more.