Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WANTED: Persona and/or Persona 2

1. WANTED: Persona and/or Persona 2

Anyone have one/both of these and willing to sell it? If so, post some offers.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

2. I may be able to hook you up with a copy of the first Persona. It was at a local game store the last time I went in. If I remember correctly though, it wasn't in the greatest of shape, and I don't remember the price either. :/ Let me know.
    "Tick-tock"

3. I'd prefer it in pretty good shape (no cracks in case or anything, manual not looking like a 2 year old got his hands on it) but it all else fails I'd consider it.

If you could check the price, that'd be great.

4. I've got a near-perfect copy of the first Persona.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. How does $25 shipped sound?

Quick question for anyone who knows: What's the difference between Persona 2: Innocent Sin and Persona 2: Eternal Punishment?

6. Originally posted by OmniGear
    How does $25 shipped sound?

Quick question for anyone who knows: What's the difference between Persona 2: Innocent Sin and Persona 2: Eternal Punishment?

:whoa:

EP is the "sequel" to IS. It fixes problems that you were left with at the end of the game, and that's all I'll say about that. Atlus dropped the ball by releasing EP without IS, I think.
    "Tick-tock"

7. Sooooo, are you saying IS was only released in Japan?

8. Yup. There's a fan translation floating around if you want to play the import, but that's about it.
    "Tick-tock"

9. I see. Well, thanks for the info.

10. Omni, $26 is a bit low, how about $30 shipped?
    EDIT- Found an ebay auction for it in perfect condition for a better price, Omni- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=11056
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan