Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reign...

1. Reign...

So Reign ended monday and after watching the whole thing I have to say it was pretty good. The first episode was kinda misleading (I for one thought there would be a lot more man eating horses and nudity throughout because of it...) but the saga played out pretty well and the end of the series atleast anwered all my questions. Anyhoo... what did you guys think? did any bode other than me actually watch it? enjoy it? who hates it?

just wondering...

2. No codpeices for me, thanks.
    pwned by Ivan

3. I watched it sporadically, and I missed the conclusion due to my father screwing us over for a few days with our cable service. I liked the story, but the animation style looked good and weird at the same time, making me feel wishy washy about the show. That and the fact that all the men wore frikking g-strings. What the hell?
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

4. to be fare they were more like groin cloths... still gross though...

5. Not a bad show at all, but more clothing would be nice...
    Freedom is a road seldom travelled by the multitude...

6. gayest show ever.

7. Originally posted by Ashen Victor
    gayest show ever.
    Ancient Athens portrayed in a homoerotic manner? Geez what a leap in logic....

I was pretty psyched for this show, Alexander the Great is one of the more interesting figures in world history and a anime based on his mythos sounded pretty damn cool. Chung's characters and backdrop designs are great, the man has talent. It's the story that tripped me up. The show really could have been presented better. Some problems:

*SPOILERS*

-Alexander's wife is nothing, even in the wedding episode you barely see her.

-The battle scenes had no sense of who was winning, take the final battle for example, alot of potential but in the end it was the same "Alexander running alone into a entire army" mixed with a few other clips.

-The Platohetron, really could they been more vague about the damn thing?

-Alexander shows very little emotion for his fallen comrades, he really is painted as a cold person instead of a great hero.

END SPOILERS

I ehjoyed it, but I think they really could have stretched it out (they got to India way too fast), and worked on the story. *-neo

8. yeah it would have been geat if it had a little more detail and was longer...

9. Originally posted by Box Drink
    yeah it would have been geat if it had a little more detail and was longer...
    you mean alexander's codpiece?

10. Originally posted by soundwave
    you mean alexander's codpiece?
    well no, but it would be nice if that was a little larger... and less revealing...