Page 2 of 176 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Pictures Part II

1. Bah, that's one way to put it. You look positively pimpish, what with that nice set of tits to the right of you.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

Originally posted by bahn
    You look, dapper! ^_-
    Jeremy, you know, I'd pay money to see you photoshop "pwned by Jeremy" on the bottom of that pic and use it sometime.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

3. Originally posted by FighterX
    Bahn: I don't think you'd be surprised how often I get that! I look like someone's cousin or uncle, or what not
    Likewise

4. FighterX, I might do that, only I'd use a pic of me and my ex in it since it'd be a bigger image, and it would allow me to have enough size to add that much text.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

Ha, that'd be worth waiting for.

I'd post a pic of my wife and myself, but we know what happened the last time someone did that.

*shrug*
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

6. On second thought, after going through the pics that I have of her and I on my computer, it would probably be a good idea to NOT post them. I'll add some text to the pic of just me in a bit. That's a pic of me from prom, which is why I'm not in my usual t-shirt and jeans.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. Originally posted by bahn
    I just posted mine in the first edition.

but here is mine again...

[thumbnail]http://www.the-nextlevel.com/staff/bahn/hott-n-serious.jpg[/thumbnail]

FighterX: you look like one of my boys from the Bronx. ^_^
    That Asian woman is sooooooooo hot Bahn.

8. Jeremy looks like he may be in the mafia. ... ...

Ha ha ha... I'm kidding, you know? ... You know, right? I was kidding.

Please don't kill me.
    bastard of the new world order.

9. Originally posted by diffusionx
    Agreed.

10. Originally posted by diffusionx
    She looks quite playful too... Lucky bastard...
    "Don't be a pansy." - James