Page 1 of 176 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Pictures Part II

1. Post your Pictures Part II

I still haven't got a picture of myself personally that i'd consider satisfactory to place on the internet - but other people do and the old post your pics thread is full of dead links... so lets start up!
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

2. me last year, my hairs a lot longer now, a lot longer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	short hair.jpg 
Views:	1037 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	346  

Wow, you're cute!
    I took all your French Toast.

4. Man, you had long flowing golden locks already, I can't imagine it being any longer!

-Kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

5. The chick in that picture is actually Heather, some chick I went out with, a horrible mistake that was, we broke up and I went out with her best friend Courtney, that's over too now....Heather hates me because of it.

edit: actually I've got pictures of both of them from that very same day, my friend Benwen brought his digital camera and I got all the pictures he took

Someone host a small pic for me, okay? Maybe this will do for now.

This was taken earlier today.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

7. I just posted mine in the first edition.

but here is mine again...

[thumbnail]http://www.the-nextlevel.com/staff/bahn/hott-n-serious.jpg[/thumbnail]

FighterX: you look like one of my boys from the Bronx. ^_^

8. This is probably the same pic that was in the old thread, but since that link is probably dead anyways, I'll just post it. The shitty quality, faded color is due to my now ex-girfriend's shitty digi cam.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic_of me_at_prom.jpg 
Views:	952 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	348  
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. You look, dapper! ^_-

Bahn: I don't think you'd be surprised how often I get that! I look like someone's cousin or uncle, or what not

Oh, and you look like my friend Kenny from High School.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.