Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: News Media

1. News Media

So with the big game underway, out of the "Big Three" all news networks out there, who do you think is the most "honest" and "least Bias"? I would say that Fox News is basically a joke, they are the mouthpiece of the Gov't. MSNBC is so lost, they don't know what to do. I would have to say that CNN is probably the most fair with it's coverage. What do you guys think?

2. BBC
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

3. BBC, CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corp.). CNN is good for up to the moment data, not information.

4. Ooh, good one..how could I forget. Ok..internationally I would agree. But believe it or not, many people in the US have no clue about BBC News, all they know is the big three.

5. I think the BBC is the best, but Fox is my favorite. More hittable chicks on that network.

6. Fox News. You cannot beat Shep Smith, Brit Hume, Tony Snow, Ollie North, Bill and Hannity & Colmes.

I dislike CNN's newscasters and MSNBC couldn't find their way out of a paper bag.
    bastard of the new world order.

7. There was this one chick, way back, on CNN, had these awesome blue eyes and the fullest lips I've even seen... yeah

8. Hmm...I have this feeling that we will all agree that MSNBC should pack it up and start showing Friends Reruns. I also have this feeling that the Conservatives are going to like FOX and Everyone else will goto CNN. Strange how people gravitate to things like that. "Screw honesty, I'll just listen to people who think like me". Oh and that works both ways.

9. Originally posted by Jimmy Carter
    Fox News. You cannot beat Shep Smith, Brit Hume, Tony Snow, Ollie North, Bill and Hannity & Colmes.

I dislike CNN's newscasters and MSNBC couldn't find their way out of a paper bag.
    I still like MSNBC tho; Buchanan & Press and Chris Matthew's Hardball show are on my "to watch" list. I was so heartbroken when Phil Donahue lost his show ... I'll miss the ole man.

So yeah, I switch around between MSNBC and FOX... O'Reilly and Chris Matthews are probably my favorites... As for the rest, I stay away from the other kind of "bias" found in CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, and all the NPR stations.. Ya know, the places where everyone else goes to... Btw, I like this topic's tone... there's a bit of "you should boycott FOX cause they screw with honesty... they're big liars!!! liars!".
    "Don't be a pansy." - James

10. NWI