Page 5 of 127 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: SNK vs Capcom Ofcl.Thread (Udt.10/02/03) AES re-delayed until November 13th.

1. Takuma Sakazaki
    yes, but he should come as Mr. Karate.

2. Originally posted by Hot Like Wasabi
    Hows about Robert Garcia
    Depending on which version of Robert you take, isn't he just either the same as Ryo or a cosmetically changed version of Charlie ?

3. Originally posted by StriderKyo
    She's not really my type; I prefer women in my own decade . But come on, we've scared off almost every female here as is. Threatening to kill teenage girls is probably someplace we shouldn't go.
    He wasn't SERIOUSLY threatening to kill her but eh, you're probably right. Girls are rare here, I guess we should extend 'em every courtesy.

And what's wrong with dating chicks a decade or so below you?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Originally posted by negitoro
    Depending on which version of Robert you take, isn't he just either the same as Ryo or a cosmetically changed version of Charlie ?
    Are you talking in terms of look or play style? Robert never wore a gi like Ryo and they both never played exactly the same. Robert focused on kicks. robert did have a vest like Charlie but no puffy pants (he does have a flash kick though).

This would not be CvS3--this would be the successor to the Neo Geo Pocket SvC.

5. The logo is cool. Now to wait a month til actual info starts to leak out...

And all I'm asking for is King and a DC port . *-neo

Originally posted by StriderKyo
    Yeah, but there's being a meanie, then there's stating that somebody sounds like the type of person you'd like to murder. There's a line, y'know?
    I just said push down a flight of stairs... people can live through that.

Originally posted by StriderKyo
    ...Threatening to kill teenage girls is probably someplace we shouldn't go.
    But I don't like teenage girls...

Originally posted by Dolemite
    I guess we should extend 'em every courtesy.
    Nah. I believe in gender equality. No one gets preferential treatment.

7. How's about you threaten to push everyone else down the stairs just so's there's none ah dat discrim-e-nation?

I really like the art except for Ryu.

8. ah, whatever. I know 88mph over here s'just a little jaded......and.....uh...not impressed.
    No biggie. some people just don't like me, that's their own deal. I'm not going to go running around and crying because some random guy on a message board wants to push me down the stairs =/
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

9. hahahaah...nice 88, you ve down it now!
    but anywho.. The art looks pretty cool, i prefer more comic book stlyes but that is pretty sweet non-the-less.
    and Mai is starting to look a bit ridiculus.
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

10. Originally posted by Strawberry Shortcake
    I hope this plays as well as the handheld version, cause if it does, this game will kick ass
    As far as I know GBA is the only system this has been announced for so that would make sense.