Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 113123125126127
Results 1,261 to 1,262 of 1262

Thread: SNK vs Capcom Ofcl.Thread (Udt.10/02/03) AES re-delayed until November 13th.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rocca
    Now I know you well enough to know you've played the original Street Fighter. I have, as well as SNKvC, and SF is much, much worse.
    Okay. But consider when Street Fighter was made. SNKvC was made a few years back, and SNK expects you to pay $70 (CDN) for that piece of shit. Why would I do that when every other game is $50?

SF was made a decade ago. It was the dece considering what was out there at the time. Besides, I can still play it and have (frustrating) fun.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold
    Okay. But consider when Street Fighter was made. SNKvC was made a few years back, and SNK expects you to pay $70 (CDN) for that piece of shit. Why would I do that when every other game is $50?

SF was made a decade ago. It was the dece considering what was out there at the time. Besides, I can still play it and have (frustrating) fun.
    I forgot that both games were released a decade apart. SNKC is just that shitty. They're both terrible, yet considering how I fair with playing old games again, I'd rather cry playing SNK. I played it last year with a friend for like 10 minutes and we shelfed it. So bad.