Thread: New OXM

1. New OXM

Demos:
    Splinter Cell 3. Nice long level to play. The game kicks ass. Its the lighthouse level thats been shown a lot. I seen a guy in a tent with my thermals on. Cut the back of the tent open with my knife and grabbed the guy! Its also nice when your spotted and you dont have your weapon drawn instead of trying to elbow someone to death you stab'em in the guts!

Unreal Championship 2. Live enabled demo. Game looks fantastic but the whole sword thing is lame! Its like a pretty version of Jedi Academy! Also the 1st person view is completely useless now. The whole game has a really slick presentation too. The demo is also only 4 players only but you get 3 maps and 3 game types.

Conker demo. Same demo as before which is the Saving Private Ryan level.

Worms 3d. Didnt bother to play it.

Oh yeah, dont be fooled by the magazine saying theres 18 playable demos. The other demos were suppose to be Xbox Arcade games but they got cut at the last minute.

Its worth it for the Splinter Cell demo alone. What sucks about the SC3 demo is that you cannot skip the opening movie and if you die you have to restart the whole level. The game is king shit. Believe it.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

2. did you figure out what the secret demo is? if you do, tell me the code.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Anarkex
    did you figure out what the secret demo is? if you do, tell me the code.

I didnt even bother to try because all the hidden demos usually suck.

4. can you turn off swords/melee combat in Unreal demo?

also any option for 1st person view only like in Ghost Recon 2??

5. Quote Originally Posted by WTFer
    can you turn off swords/melee combat in Unreal demo?

also any option for 1st person view only like in Ghost Recon 2??
    Swords is part of the game now. You cant turn it off. You can use 1st person with guns only. Just push the black button to switch between the two. Also switching to your melee weapon automatically switches to third person.

I found the 1st person view useless though since if your running around with it you cant tell if someone is stabbing you in the back.

6. Kirby

yeah just got it
    Unreal seems somewhat disappointing

but for Splinter Cell CT, HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT
    my god the game llooks AMAZING, best looking game I ever seen

7. Looking foward to the multiplayer the most since I'm still playing Pandora online but the single player is going to be really fucking awesome. I really enjoyed the first two games and this one suppose to blow those away.

8. I still need to finish PT's single player mode.

I'm stuck in the TV station, where you have to protect the translator/Third Echelon operative.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

9. I'm on the last level in the airport. It doesn't seem like fun. Maybe I'll just Gamefaq my way through the rest.