Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Many games for Sale or Trade- Saturn, Sega CD, 32x, Master system...

1. Many games for Sale or Trade- Saturn, Sega CD, 32x, Master system...

Ok, I have a HUGE list of games for sale, mostly domestic, for many of my systems. I have games for Master System, Genesis, Sega CD, 32x, Saturn, Dreamcast (imports), and PSX (imports). I also want to sell my Game Gear and Game Boy with the games I have for it. I even have extra Master Systems to get rid of. Now, before I go and post this huge list, I was curious if people were even interested, and if so, which interest the most. If you want me to post everything, then I will do so, but I just figured this would be the best way to go about it. Oh yeah, and I have PC games as well (Ranging from DOS up until today).

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    im interested in any sega cd/32x/master system games you may have. must be complete tho.

3. I think I have only one or two games that aren't complete. I'll start work on the list tonight.

4. Here's a list to get started... These aren't the greatest titles, but it's just a start until I can get something more complete: (oh, and a sidenote is that I realized that a lot of the master systme games weren't as complete as I thought).

Sega CD:
    Masked Rider
    Power Rangers
    NBA Jam
    Mad Dog McCree
    Slam City (missing a CD)
    Lethal Enforcers 2
    Racing Aces
    Bouncers
    Revenge of the Ninja
    Lunar The Silver Star

Master System:
    Golden Axe Warrior
    Zillion
    Rocky
    After Burner
    Rambo- First Blood Pt. 2 (no book)
    Spy vs. Spy
    Hang on and Safari Hunt (3 copies)
    Great Football (just the case, actually)
    Columns (no book)
    Kung Fu Kid
    Black Belt (no book)

32X:
    Doom
    NBA Jam TE

5. I'd like to know what Dreamcast games you have for sale. Thanks a lot.

6. Get Colonies, All Japan pro wrestling, and New Japan pro wrestling (one is the sega made one with VF characters, the other is what Smackdown is based on), and Powerstone 2.

7. Whats Get Colonies like?
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

8. It's a version of the chip-flipping game commonly known as Reversi or Othello (?) with cute characters and WinCE. Not too bad, but not my thing.

How much do you want for one of those spare Master systems, and which model is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

10. How much for Golden Axe Warrior and Kung-Fu Kid? Are they complete?