Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Killer snowmen, killer Leprechauns, what's left?

1. Killer snowmen, killer Leprechauns, what's left?

2. Mr. Hanky gone Killer :lo:

Well, We there is also a killer evil Piniata !

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0201844

3. Heh, reminds me of two horror short stories I read once, both of which could be made into this type of film:

In "And Eight Rabid Pigs" (written by David "First Blood" Morrell), kids live in fear of a creature called Satan Claws, who smashes up through the floor rather than sliding gracefully down the chinmey. His iron sleigh is drawn by huge red-eyed razorback hogs, and if you're LUCKY you get a lump of coal. If you're unlucky, Claws takes you away to toil in his hellish factories deep underground.

The other is "Death to the Easter Bunny!" (I forget the author), in which a bunch of camping friends are attacked by the "real" easter bunny - an eleven-foot-tall demonic killer rabbit. (Apparently the "real" Bunny left eggs to lead children into the woods, where he devoured them.) They end up trapping and killing it, and form an unofficial alliance to track down other devious beings posing as happy childhood phantoms (the Tooth Fairy, for example).

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

4. Hmmm...I wonder if anyone made a killer lesbian movie. That would be pretty sweet.

5. Jack Frost is without a doubt the coolest Killer Mutant Snowman movie ever made!

There is a movie by the same guys who did Jack Frost called "Uncle Sam". Its about a soldier who gets killed by friendly fire in the first Gulf War and he comes back to life to get his revenge, (dressed up like uncle sam I might add). It was pretty shitty compared to Jack Frost, but it's hard to top such an epic film as that.

6. Originally posted by Rumpy
    Hmmm...I wonder if anyone made a killer lesbian movie. That would be pretty sweet.
    Lesbians against Bush...

7. Originally posted by BioMechanic
    The other is "Death to the Easter Bunny!" (I forget the author), in which a bunch of camping friends are attacked by the "real" easter bunny - an eleven-foot-tall demonic killer rabbit. (Apparently the "real" Bunny left eggs to lead children into the woods, where he devoured them.) They end up trapping and killing it, and form an unofficial alliance to track down other devious beings posing as happy childhood phantoms (the Tooth Fairy, for example).
    That sounds like a really cool book.

*EDIT* I just looked it up on Yahoo, the author is Alan Ryan.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Yeah, That book sounds pretty interesting. I'll see if I can buy it.

9. Is it Jack Frost or Jack Frost 2 where Shannon Elizebeth is raped by the snowman in the shower, with his carrot nose?