Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Man Apart - Official thread

A Man Apart - Official thread

I'm not afraid to say I'm a huge Vin Diesel fan, so I'm excited about his newest film A Man Apart. Vin plays a DEA agent who tries to avenge his wife's murder, killed in a botched hit. It just recieved a R rating so hopefully it will be an intense hard hitting drama with some inspired gun battles to boot.

Check out

www.amanapartmovie.com for the trailer and info.

2. The trailer makes it look interesting, so I will probably check it out. I dont think its a straight forward action film, like XXX was, but more of cop drama, but it seems to have few moments of action shown in the trailer.

Good to hear about R rating. Lately we dont get many of those, as studios focus more and more PG13 tryign to attract wider audiences to the film, and water down the films to score said raiting.

When does it comes out?

Despair it open Arpil 4th.

4. I hope Vin found a way to act well before this movie began production. But from the looks of it from the Trailers he has not.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

Yeah it probally will be some sort of cop/revenge drama but the preview is playing it up to be a straight action film.

6. Here is a review for it:

http://www.reelfilm.com/manapart.htm

Good to hear it has some old fashioned bloody action

Not too bad of a review. I didn't know it was made before Vin got big though.

8. Well, It opens today, and I'm definately catching it tomorrow, if I have time.

Here is Eberts review:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/ebert...-apart04f.html

9. I was at the theatre last month, and there was a poster for this in the hallway. at first glance, I thought it was called "A Man Part".