Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 689101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sale of The Century part two!!1

1. Hey 88 do us a favor and visit this fucking god damn thread already so I can fucking PM you.

2. He's got AOL IM, bug him on that.

3. He's never on man. I saw that he was here on TNL earlier today, and I tried to IM him like twenty times. I got sick of seeing: "jnyace13 is not available."
    "Tick-tock"

4. he's usually on it really late at night...I talked to him about a week or two ago and sent him all my info again...I'm upset that the package got lost, but with me he is handling it really well...

5. I haven't seen him on.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

Originally posted by ShineAqua
    Hey 88 do us a favor and visit this fucking god damn thread already so I can fucking PM you.
    Wow you guys are patient, don't know if I'd be so understanding.

Hope everything works out though.

7. Originally posted by 88mph
    Everything sucks right now, and I'm really sorry whatever the fuck happened to your packages happened. I don't get it either.

I await your response,
    Josh

P.S. Resend your address as well.
    I sent you a PM last Sunday and this past Thursday. No response yet. I understand you may have problems but if you can post in Gaming Discussion and Sound Off there is no reason you can't reply to PMs or post in this thread. *-neo

8. And another thing:

Originally posted by 88mph

P.S. Someone in New York sent me a money order for $50.00 w/o putting a forum ID or a list of items ordered in the envelope.

As it is the money order will sit on my refrigerator until someone PMs me the name on the money order, and a list of the games purchased.
    Omnigear have you heard anything from 88mph? In your case he would simply have to send back the MO or cash, you claimed the money order long after our games were shipped and he made no mention of shipping your items. Extremely easy transaction. *-neo

9. I haven't heard from him after the last post that he made in this thread. I PMed him everything that he wanted, but I haven't gotten a response. Actually, he hasn't even read it yet, which is fucked up, cuz I've seen him posting.

88, I can partially understand something happening to the packages, but the way you're handling the situation is really inexcusable.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

10. Thank you Omni, about time someone agreed with me on his responsibility as a seller. I say make a post in Fight Club about him, and once we have his attention we canask him for a fucking response.

EDIT: about time, thank you.