Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: Sale of The Century part two!!1

1. Tactics Ogre and Vandal Hearts man.
    "Tick-tock"

How long ago did you send the payment?

3. The 23rd.. It was late in the day though, so the mail might not have picked it up until the 25th. Still.. It took four or five days, I think, when I ordered from Click Stick awhile back. He lives out east as well.
    "Tick-tock"

Well, all I can say is I'll keep an eye out for it, and I'll let you know the moment it shows up.

Sorry about the delay... but its not my fault.

Blame the postal service.

5. Originally posted by 88mph
    Well, all I can say is I'll keep an eye out for it, and I'll let you know the moment it shows up.

Sorry about the delay... but its not my fault.

Blame the postal service.
    Oh, I know, that's what I meant. By refund, I meant I had to contact the company I picked up the MO from. 12$ processing fee.. I'll give it a few more days to arrive.
    "Tick-tock"

Originally posted by taloony
    12$ processing fee..
    Holy blue motherfuck!

7-11 sells money orders for, like, one dollar.

7. $12 for a fucking money order? What kind of lame ass confidence pawn shop do you go to?

8. 12$ processing fee in order to receive a refund. The money order was a quarter.
    "Tick-tock"

It arrived today. Your items will ship thursday.

P.S. Someone in New York sent me a money order for $50.00 w/o putting a forum ID or a list of items ordered in the envelope.

As it is the money order will sit on my refrigerator until someone PMs me the name on the money order, and a list of the games purchased.

10. Gah.. all that worrying for nothing. Thanks 88.
    "Tick-tock"